Let's put the Black back in Black Friday!
Black Friday is here and we're all looking for great gifts for our loved ones. If you're looking to spend some of your hard-earned dollars with black-owned businesses this Friday, we've got you covered!
I've compiled a list of amazing businesses in Los Angeles, all run by Black entrepreneurs. You can buy everything from jewelry to natural beauty products to a captivating photo shoot session. Check them out below.
Gifts & Books
Southern Girl Desserts brings a taste of southern hospitality and a taste of home to the West Coast.
- Southern Girl Desserts http://southerngirldesserts.com/
- Cobblers, Cakes, and Kream http://www.cobblerscakesandkream.com/kream/
- Bonnie B Bakery https://www.facebook.com/Bonnie-B-Bakery-635776283207664/
Whether they are faux-locs or senegalese twists, get your hair "did" at Mahogany's Hair Revolution.
- Mahogany Hair Revolution http://mahoganyrevolution.com/
- Kyra’s Shea Medleys http://www.kyrasheamedleys.com/
- Bowers & Sons Cleaners http://bowersandsonscleaners.com/
Seeking beautiful wedding photos? Enjoy Morgan Raquel's beautiful photos of Black love here.
- Morgan Raquel Photography http://www.morganraquel.com/mrpweddings
- Rhoda’s Best Spot (Custom Wedding Brooms)http://rhodasbestshot.com/
Did we miss something? If you know of any Black-owned businesses in Los Angeles, let us know in the comments.
This list was compiled by The Woke Folk.